Exhibitor Promotional Materials
Choose one of the sizes below to get the code for the banner you would like to add to your site. Simply copy the code and paste it into your web page. The banner will link directly to the ticket purchase page in a new window so your site will still be open and active after the purchase! Please read the NMMA Linking Policy.
Right click on a linked file below, then choose "save as" to download logo(s) to your computer
Copy and paste the code below into your web page to display this image and link it to the San Diego International Boat Show site. Please read the NMMA Linking Policy..
Boat Finder: Your Online Boat Exhibit
Last year, the show's Boat Finder drew more than 40,000 potential buyers! Gain additional exposure by listing your boat show inventory online NOW so attendees can shop weeks before they visit the show.
Upload your inventory to Boat Finder today! Contact Ani Grigorian at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Boat Finder: Inventory Showcase/Lead Generator
Exclusive opportunity for NMMA boat show exhibitors
The NMMA Advantage allows you to post your show inventory online; attendees and prospects can shop your product before they visit the show and schedule appointments with you onsite – giving you a chance to generate leads before, during and after the show.
- Pre- and post-show selling - Reach out to qualified prospects year-round.
- Post inventory 60-90 days prior to show opening; it remains active until 90 days before the opening of next year’s show. It’s up to 9 months of FREE online advertising for your brands and your dealership.
- Post inventory as early as possible: the earlier inventory is posted, the more frequently it is shopped, resulting in more exposure for your product and your dealership. Time invested uploading inventory can pay BIG dividends year round.
- Boosts your show traffic—interested buyers know to seek out your exhibit at the show.
- Improved inventory planning: Site shopping patterns give you a snapshot of the market.
- See which boats and RVs drew the most interest; tailor your show inventory to meet market demands.
- No additional cost to participate.
- Uploading your show inventory is simple; step-by-step instructions and training video make it easy to participate.
- Added Web presence/Web shopping experience. Increases familiarity with your brand and your business.
This program lets you offer Exhibitor Guest Tickets (EGT) to potential buyers who have shopped your products on our website—to claim tickets, prospects must visit your dealership.
- Drives traffic to your showroom
- Creates a relationship with highly-qualified consumers
- Delivers one-on-one sales opportunities
- Gives you opportunity to make your pitch on your home turf, away from the competition
- Generates "hot" leads/ builds prospect database
- Cost-effective—Pay only for tickets redeemed at show box office
"Permission" selling —Prospects choose to visit you and to opt in to the sales experience
Any contracted dealer deemed "current" is eligible to participate.
Questions? Please contact Natalie Rankin, email@example.com
Use NMMA content as a resource for your online activities. Here are some suggestions you could incorporate on your website, in your social media activities and in your newsletters. If you need assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask Katharina Klanck, firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 714.633.7581.
Check out Discover Boating's Stories of Discovery series!
#SDBoatShow on Social Media
Please follow San Diego International Boat Show and share
If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Klanck, email@example.com